Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 years!!!!

I am a couple days late but monday the 16th was our 3rd anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary stud muffin!
Jon,
I am so lucky to have you in my life! You are with out a doubt my hero! I would not be where I am or be the person I am without you. You have stuck with me thru thick and thin, and have always seen who I truly am even when I couldn't. You never give up on me and constantly push me to become better and for that I am so grateful! Your testimony of the gospel is so strong and your faith so sure and true and that has helped me grow in so many ways. You are such an amazing example to me and our beautiful daughter. I am so grateful and so happy that we get to be together for all eternity. I love that we have that knowledge and that you help me to live the way that we need to so we can be an eternal family! I can't believe it's been 3 years since we had that beautiful day at the Salt Lake Temple. I can still remember it so vividly. I loved you so much then and I never thought it would be possible to love you even more today, but I do!!! Thanks for sticking with me for these past three years and thanks even more for taking me to the temple so we can enjoy more anniversaries throughout all eternity!
I Love you so much!
Love,
Breanne



"Center your lives in living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Help one another keep the covenants you have made. Attend church and the temple together. Study the scriptures together. Kneel together in prayer at the beginning and end of each day to thank your Heavenly Father for one another and to unite in asking for His blessings on your lives, your home, your loved ones and your righteous desires. God will then guide you and your daily conversations with Him will bring the peace and joy that can come from no other source. Your companionship will sweeten through the years; your love will strengthen. Your appreciation for one another will grow." - The LDS church on 'Marriage'




The salmon river aka "The River of Love" where we met 6 years ago.


1 comment: