Friday, August 6, 2010

Lagoon IT'S WHAT FUN IS!


I just want to say... I love Lagoon!  We are here in Utah right now with Jon's family and we are having a blast! I didn't bring my camera cord so I can't post pics yet but I will as soon as we get home! Olivia's favorite ride is the little cars, she loves driving around that little circle and she rode it 5 times yesterday! She keeps chanting cars cars cars! She went on the Merry-go-round twice... the first time she screamed the whole time and the second she was just a little uneasy...I think we are making progress! She liked the train tide thru the animals and kept quacking at the ducks. She wouldn't even let me get her on the boats she started to scream so poor cousin Kindly had to ride all alone. She did ride on the helicopters with Kindly but started to cry halfway thru. Lagoon is so different when you have a kid, still fun but very different. We did get lucky and got to hit some 'big kid' rides. My favorites are Wicked and of course the classic Colossus! It has been a very fun trip! We are heading back there today to hit Lagoona Beach, and ride our favorites a couple more times! :) Then saturday we are either heading down to Provo to hopefully see some long lost friends or hitting Temple Square... OR BOTH! We'll see how it goes! It has been so nice to be able to spend time with Jon, he's been so busy I miss him!  It's been so fun so far and I will tell you all about the rest of our trip when we get back on sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey next time you make a trip down lets try and get together. Sure miss ya!! Hope all is well!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete