Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OK... I Promise I am going to get better at this!

Hey....I'm back to the blogging world, it's been a while since I updated but I have been blog stalking all of you! :) So I am caught up on most of your lives now it's time to catch you up with ours. We are living in Boise now, well we only have a few weeks left here but we have loved being here for the summer! It's been so nice to be able to attend all the family parties and functions and I have had a blast hanging out with my mom a lot more. We are definately going to miss being around the family so much and Olivia is sure going to miss all the attention she gets from all her aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. It has been a great summer. Jon has been selling pest control door to door and has been very successful with it. I am so lucky to have such a hard working stud muffin husband. He's great! At the end of the month we are off to optometry school in Forest Grove, Oregon for 4 YEARS!  All you coast lovers out there better come visit us! :) We are anxious and excited to head out there and start the next chapter in our lives, but also sad to leave the family. We are hoping to be able to come back to Boise and do this all again next summer. Well here are some pictures of some of our summertime fun starting with the beginning! We have a couple more family trips ahead of us so more fun pics to follow! :)
We were very happy that we got to attend JuJu's high school graduation... (we have missed a couple of those due to having to work in other places) Isn't she cute!?

ZOO BOISE:
One day we took a trip to the Boise Zoo with a bunch of Liv's cousins. It was a blast... Liv loved wandering around and her favorite part was feeding the goats. 






can you tell Olivia loved this hut? She was not a happy camper! 



Isn't it funny how we buy these strollers for our kids and then they just end up pushing them around themselves! :) This is Alli and Kindly, Liv's cousins. 



Olivia was very interested in the lions, she wouldn't leave this window. 

Olivia, Passion and Grandma driving the big safari truck!
It was a fun day, after the zoo we had a picnic at the park, and Liv and Kindly played a little tag with Uncle Travis!

SWIMMING AT GRANDMA DOREEN'S:

Liv loves to swim. We have gone quite a few times this summer at my grandma's house, she has a really fun pool with a shallow area where Livi can just walk around she loves it. 

Here she is all geared up and ready to go


Don't you just love her suit? Grandma Doreen got it for her for her birthday! She knew that we would be spending lots of time in her pool!




Grandpa Bill gave her an ice cream sandwich! YUM! She was quite the mess when she finished it! 

Fourth of July!!!
For the 4th my grandparents had a big swim party with the whole clan! It was so much fun and ended with some pretty amazing fireworks!



Liv loved going down the slide with daddy. I swear she made him go down it like 20 times!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for updating!! I've missed you not only in REAL life but in the blogging sense too! I'm jealous of your summer in Boise...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre, Liv is such a cutie! We will definately need to make our way to you guys some time while you are there. Love and miss ya!~!

    ReplyDelete