Monday, January 16, 2012

Simply had a wonderful christmastime!

This Christmas was awesome! I don't know what else to say... I have a ton of pictures and they say a thousand words anyway right? 

Olivia has become quite the little helper, she helped me make a bunch or cookies and treats to take to all our friends and loved ones here in Oregon. 







This is just my girls being silly! They are turning into the best of friends, and I love it.






 Gotta love those sundays when you get to just relax (or fall asleep) with family.
 This next few are of my beauties... we did a little Christmas photo shoot for our christmas cards


































This one is actually kinda out of order... we had just put up our christmas tree in this one and Olivia was so proud of how she decorated it. She put a lot of the ornaments in the same area and I told Jon, "oh just let her and I will fix it later" turns out I didn't have the heart to change it after seeing how proud she was of it. So we had a bare tree except for one patch where all the ornaments were carefully placed!
 This is my mom's beautiful tree. The girls love to look at the village under the tree and Emma loved the lights






We went to Oregon Zoo Lights It was beautiful, cold and a lot of fun!We rode the train and the lights were amazing!



 Emma was very bundled up... this was all we could see of her for awhile till she got sick or being left out. 



 The train... kinda blurry




 wizard of oz


 Liv and Daddy on the train
 Emma riding the train... she was thrilled:)
 Thats the picture I got of the moving train while hanging out the window... it was a really pretty lit train but you can't really tell



 Emma loved the lights

 my happy baby!
 We took a little time to see the animals that weren't put away for the winter.

 Emma just thought she would make some phone calls on my phone








 Ha the 3-headed monster!

 In Boise we went to see the lights at the Boise botanical gardens. They were awesome! Santa was there with one of his reindeer! It was very exciting, but not so exciting that Olivia wanted to go near either one... we finally got her to go see the reindeer but only if Aunt Juju would go with her





 I love my sister!


 Poor Ben got stuck carrying her all over the park... She's loves her Uncle Ben.
 All of us that were there... minus my Dad who was taking the picture

 Ringing Santa's Bell


 Dad and Pookie
 When we got home we waited and waited for Nate and his girlfriend to get home from the airport... we didn't know what was taking so long till we saw them pull up in the Limo. They got engaged!!!! Me and Juju ran out in our pajamas... looking good, and took pictures and hugged them! We are all so excited to have Mindi in our family! We love her!
 Such a cute couple

Christmas Eve at Grandpa Bill and Grandma Doreen's is always amazing. Great food, great company and lots of fun presents! :) Olivia was the angel in the nativity this year... and one adorable angel if I do say so myself.





 Little Bristol was such a great Mary!




 There is so much great talent in our family! Beautiful music!



 HOLY COW... look at all those presents!
 Grandpa reading Twas the Night Before Christmas

 Olivia loved the story, She sat so sweetly and listened and watched.







Then it was present time!





 Emma got a cute bear that plays peek-a-boo and she loved it. She was laughing at it and screaming it was so sweet.


 Christmas Jammies!

 So these are all the pictures leading up to Christmas Day... I will post Christmas day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment