Halloween is a fun time... I love the fall colors and the costumes. I also love carving pumpkins. I have fond memories of picking out a pumpkin and making several sketches on paper trying to get the perfect face for my dad to carve into it. Those were great times. This year I have seen so many extravagant pumpkins being carved and well... we just aren't that artistic... or patient! :) Our pumpkin carving experience was full of Jon emptying out the pumpkins with a little help from Olivia and her toy plastic knife, then Olivia refusing to touch the goop, then she runs off to her room to watch The Grinch... yep watching christmas while carving pumpkins! :) Then Jon and I just did the rest while Emma slept on the couch! It was a fun night! Thank you grandma and grandpa Hughes for the pumpkins!!!
Mine
Jon's
Our sweet little cupcake!
and our beautiful flower!
Smashing Pumpkins
casting her line for ghost fishing
waiting for the bite!
oh! she caught something!
Emma is SO excited!
oh yeah... my chili won... Most Attractive Chili! yeah!
Jon made me take these cheesy pictures with my award and my chili. yep... we're dorks! But not only was my chili attractive... I think that is was pretty darn tasty! I will have a couple more pictures of the girls trick-or-treating on Halloween Night!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:
Post a Comment