Saturday, October 29, 2011

I just LOVE my girls!

just had to put up a few random pictures of my beautiful daughters! I take WAY too many pictures but I just can't stop... I want to remember every minute of their lives! I love how happy they always are and how happy they make me. I feel so blessed to have such beautiful, sweet, happy, healthy girls. They are the light of my life. What did I ever do without them?
 This was just too funny to not take a picture of

 Olivia LOVES holding Emma. She loves to play with her and she can always make her laugh. Emma looks up to her big sister so much, her face lights up when Olivia walks into the room and you can just tell how much they love each other. They are going to be such great friends, I can tell already. I can't explain the pure love I feel and true joy that I experience everyday with them.




 Emma had the most hilarious expressions!


 One of the girls favorite things to do is Olivia climbs in to the crib with Emma and they just talk, read books and laugh with eachother. The simple things that make my day, and life a pure JOY




 Olivia can put a smile on anyone's face. She is so funny and says and does some of the funniest things that never cease to make me smile

 I look at this picture and see LOVE, JOY, HAPPINESS and LAUGHTER
 Can life get any better?
Words cannot even begin to describe the love I have for these girls... and I am so grateful to my loving, wonderful husband for all he does and is doing to make it possible for me to stay home with them everyday and experience these simple treasures every minute. I need to take more time to notice the little precious moments in my life that I all too often take for granted!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those pictures of the girls. They are so adorable. I love the funny faces Olivia is pulling with the chocolate on her face. So cute!
    And is Emma looking more like Jon? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but smile when I see these girls. I miss them!

    ReplyDelete