Thursday, September 16, 2010

She never ceases to amaze me... or make me laugh!

One day I was just cleaning away and getting the house organized and then I realized that it had been very quiet in Liv's room for awhile... I went in to find this sweet picture. She moved the foot rest from the rocking chair we have in her room in front of her new "barney watching" chair covered herself with a blanket and was just sitting there, feet propped up, enjoying Barney with a capri sun! It was so funny!


Yep... this is the life!

I put her in the bath the other day and she said "mom? su bubbles?" How can you say no to that? she actually asked me for bubbles? Usually when she wants something she just whines till you finally point to what it was she wanted... my baby is growing up and actually talking to me. 


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh! She already looks so much more grown up after only being gone a month. I love the pictures of her lounging in front of the tv. So cute!

    ReplyDelete