Sunday, September 13, 2009

Olivia's in her crib!

Olivia sleeps in her crib all night! To some this might not sound like much of an accomplishment but for the first 5 and a half months of her life she was sleeping in our bed with us. Yeah she is pretty spoiled! Well I was finally able to part with her... for the night at least, and we got our bed back! it's pretty nice actually to not have a little foot kicking you in the ribs in the middle of the night or a head butt you in the face! She is such an angel though and I get to snuggle with her in the morning when she wakes up and comes back into bed with me! :) 
She sleeps funny though!

2 comments:

  1. It is always nice to have a kid free bed, although we often have stragglers come into our in the middle of the night when we are to tired to notice, so enjoy that she can't get up out of her bed yet! And WAY cute bedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you guys! I always slept so much better when my baby was not in MY bed!
    I saw all the cute photos you emailed to my mom. Olivia is soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete