Monday, September 21, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are some new pictures that we just got taken last week. Kaela Cusack took them for us. She is amazing and we just love her! She is in our ward and is a terrific photographer. Check out her blog at kcusack.blogspot.com She took so many good ones here are some of our favorites... we can't decide which is our very favorite!








































































6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, when did she get so big?? She is so stinking cute! I love the little teeth when she smile, oh and you guys look cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! They turned out so cute- and Breanne you look beautiful! She did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia is so gorgeous! I love all the photos of her on the grass. And the one with Jon holding Olivia's hands while she walks is so adorable. Good luck deciding! I'd just buy one of each if I were you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krisp, Yeah, Kream... That is all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the sweetest family photos! Seriously-adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures Bre!! You've inspired me to get back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete