Monday, April 1, 2013

One part of board exams done! And SPRING BREAK!


After studying non stop for a few months Jon took the part one of boards! Yay! We are so happy that that is done! After the test we headed off to spend the night in the great outdoors! We went to Silver Falls campsite with some friends, Ben and Jodi and baby Alvin, and had a great time exploring the beautiful waterfalls that are all over that park. 




Food always tastes better while camping













The girls were troopers... they hiked a lot of the 3 mile hike. 






























































After camping we headed to Boise to spend spring break with our families! It was so much fun! We love being around our families and cherish every moment that we get with them. 

We decorated eggs and had an easter family home evening monday night at my parents house, Olivia LOVED coloring the eggs with her aunt Tara, Emma wasn't into it, she had other things she needed to do ( she is SO busy). 






Emma sat here long enough to stir the egg real quick then was off running all over the place.










Beautiful eggs!




We had an easter egg hunt at Jon's parents and roasted mallows! It was a blast and the girls really enjoyed running around finding the eggs. We had such a great week with family and the weather was so beautiful! We spent all the time we could playing outside!  








Ty is such a cutie!



Liv and Alli



Ready to hunt!








We got back home on saturday night so we could spend Easter sunday in our ward... (Jon and I spoke too) The girls got spoiled by the Easter Bunny and had fun wearing their new Easter Dresses that Gaga Law got for them! They looked gorgeous!




We had a great Easter Sunday. It was such a blessing to be asked to speak in Sacrament meeting on such a great day. I learned a lot while preparing and Jon did so great on his talk the spirit was really strong. Jon and I both agreed that we had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude all day. We are so blessed! Just look at these beauties! :) 






























































1 comment:

  1. I have so many things to say about this post! First off, the waterfalls are beautiful! I love all the green and miss it a lot since everything in AZ is brown.
    Also, I can't believe how tall Olivia is. She looks like she's a good 6 inches taller than Alli! It will be interesting to see if she is taller than Kindly. Kindly has grown a lot over the past year so we'll see!
    I also can't believe how red Emma's hair is. She is such a cutie!
    I have to admit that the Easter Egg Hunt pics really make me homesick! We missed that fun event so much this year. It just didn't feel like Easter without it! Just feeling a little jealous of you guys. :)
    I love the girls Easter dresses. Olivia is so photogenic! Such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete