Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a great halloween this year. The ward chili cookoff started off our festivities which I talked about in the last post and I will say it again... I LOVE OUR WARD FAMILY! The few days leading up to October 31st were lots of fun too. We went to Jon's school to trick-or-treat thru the Optometry classrooms and the girls loved being at daddy's school and being able to see daddy there was probably the highlight of the week for Emma. She just wanted to be with him... Olivia on the other hand was way too busy getting candy that she barely even noticed when she walked by Jon's seat ha... she loves her chocolate! :) Then on halloween Olivia had swim lessons and they got to swim with pumpkins. Olivia had a blast and is doing so well in her class. She loves to swim under the water and is getting really fast too. On the night of Halloween we went to the trunk or treat that was at our stake center and then went around trick or treating in the neighborhood right by the stake center for a little bit. Olivia loved every second of trick-or-treating and would come running back from the doors so excited whenever they gave her chocolate! :) Thats my girl!! She was still happy with the other candy but it was so funny that she would come running back to us and yell... "MOM! I GOT CHOCOLATE!" every time! I'm really mad that I didn't take my camera to Jon's school or to the swim lessons but I did get plenty more pictures of halloween night... I love my Repunzel and Pink Poodle!








Sitting in the trunk eating some of her treats!










Oh yeah... I almost forgot to post about our pumpkin night! Jon and I carved our pumpkins and Liv and Emma decorated theirs with some fun halloween stickers and stuff that I had leftover from one of my activity days. They both loved every second of it! I didn't think that Emma would be so into it but she was having so much fun putting the stickers on and sticking the pipe cleaners into the pumpkin, it was a family FHE. 







My attempt at Mickey Mouse :)

The girl's pumpkins, aren't they amazing? 

 Mine and Jon's



Hope you all had a great halloween! We did!


2 comments:

  1. I think I comment on like all of your posts, but I can't help it! Your girls are just so fun and cute and amazing! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about Olivia but I'm impressed with your pumpkins!!!
    Glad to see you guys had so much fun on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete