It's fall time! We have finally got our Oregon rain back! Olivia immediately put on her raincoat and boots and grabbed her "numbrella" and headed outside to jump in the puddles. I wasn't quick enough to grab my camera on the way out but we had some fun enjoying the rain. I love that I have these girls to remind me to dance in the rain and splash in the puddles instead of worrying about getting messy or thinking about all the other stuff I have to get done. It was nice to just have fun and watch the big smiles on their faces. (Next time we dance in the rain I will get pictures for sure.)
But here are a few pictures of the girls before church yesterday. I can't look at them without smiling these girls are the light of my life! I love to watch them play together and smile and laugh at eachother. They are such good friends!
Emma was taking a nap before church so I just took a few of Olivia in her new fall outfit that Gaga got for her. Isn't she fabulous?
She started doing the funniest poses
Ha I don't even know what she is doing in this one but man she is cute!
yep... I love them!
Oh I love them! Can't wait to see you guys this week! yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck... they look so big! Thanksgiving cannot come fast enough... I need to see those babies NOW. They are too adorable!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties! I can't believe how much Olivia's hair has grown, it is beautiful! And Emma looks so much like Jon to me. You have two beautiful girls and we miss them sooooo much!
ReplyDeleteI hope we get to see you guys sometime before May but if not, we'll just pack it all in for a few months.