Saturday, September 10, 2011

Internet... Finally!

Well we were in Boise for the summer and didn't have internet in our apartment there so that would explain why I have not updated in FOREVER! Summer was so great... it was wonderful to be close to family and Jon did really well selling pest control for one last summer! Emma is 3 months old now and just growing up before our eyes. Olivia is getting so old! She is my little helper and she is crazy about her baby sister. I love to watch her play with and soothe Emma. She hates it when Emma gets upset and immediately wants to fix the problem. I love my girls!!! We are back in Oregon and very happy to be back. We missed all our friends, our house and our amazing ward. Jon is starting his 2nd year at Pacific, and I am staying busy with my two little pricesses... VERY BUSY! I have a TON of pictures from summer but the BYU game is starting so I don't have time now to post them... I will post more later but for now here are a couple of my most recent favorites! I just love my girls!






1 comment: