Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May already? Where did the school year go?

Holy cow!!! I haven't updated since february? I am so sorry! Well I don't have my pics uploaded yet... I'm a slacker but I do have a lot I need to show you all! Olivia's 2nd birthday, and lots of fun times with friends and family here in Oregon. I will get on top of it I promise! The pregnancy is going great, I feel pretty good just getting to the EXTREMELY uncomfortable stage, so that leads to my very irritable stage :) just ask Jon about that! I only have a little over a month left!!! WOO! We are getting very excited, anxious, and nervous about meeting our little princess. It is going to be fun to see how Olivia reacts when she finds out that the baby sister that we have been talking about being in my tummy is really here! :) She will be such a good big sister! We are getting ready to move to Boise for the summer, Jon is finishing up his finals monday and tuesday and we leave on friday! We are getting so excited to be close to family and friends, and be able to share all the summer festivities with them. I will get all caught up and try to stay on top of things this summer! :) Oh yeah and we've joined the facebook world! Look us up! JonandBre Hughes

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to pictures and can't wait to see your baby girl. I just joined facebook as well. I'll look you up.

    ReplyDelete