Friday, January 21, 2011
Sorry I've been a slacker!
So, I'm back... Christmas was awesome filled with so many great memories with amazing friends and family. I haven't gotten all of my photos uploaded yet so VERY soon I will have those up. Meanwhile... we find out on monday if we are having a boy or girl... Jon has been so sure that it is a boy I am very anxious to find out if he is right! :) I will let you know but while you wait take a guess... I have been feeling pretty good once I got past the first trimester, the weird thing is that this pregnancy I have been craving salty and fruity things, with Olivia I craved chocolate and had to have ice cream pretty much everyday :) I only like fruity ice cream now! That is one of the reasons that jon is so sure that it is a boy... well... monday we find out!!!! I'm so excited and so is Olivia. She is going to be such a great big sister, she loves babies, holding them and petting their heads haha she is very gentle with them and just wants to help. The other day we had some friends over and she has a 6 month old little boy and Olivia never left his side, she made sure he always had a toy to play with and if he lost his bottle she helped him get it back into his mouth, it was so sweet and very reassurring for me :) I've been a little worried, but she is going to be great! I am so grateful for her and for the blessing she is to me and this family. I am so excited to be having another little bundle of joy to light up our house even more! I will post soon with all my pictures and to let you all know boy or girl?? :) woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!! We're hoping it's a boy! ;) I'll be checking back to see if you post it soon!!
ReplyDelete