Yep Olivia is going to be a big sister!!!! She is too busy to pose for a picture so we had to snap this one really quick :) We are very excited and blessed to be having another baby! I am about 13 weeks along and we are due June 8th! YAY!!! We find out... boy or girl on January 18th so put your votes in now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Congratulations! That is great news. I'm really happy for you guys! I'll say boy just so you can have one of each. =)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I am soo excited for you guys! Well I need my information before I can take any guesses. How are you feeling? It is funny cause Chris and I were just talking the oher day when we want baby #2 to come...mmm.. :) Love you Bre!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Bre!!! You're due just 10 days before me :) I'm gonna say you're having another girl so Olivia can have a best sister friend.
ReplyDeleteDon't know why, but I'm guessing a boy! Glad you're starting to feel better!!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea! Congrats! What an exciting time in your lives.
ReplyDelete