Aunt Ju Ju and Livi-Lu Christmas Eve
Livi with her Aunts Ju Ju and Kassie
You can't see it very well but these are my cousins... Dan with the braids, Hailey's back is to us and Ashley is playing the guitar between them... They are performing Santa Baby for us and it was hilarious! Dan is a big tough wrestler for Iowa and it was so funny to see him in braids and little santa shorts singing Santa Baby!
Grandpa reading The Night Before Christmas to us all.
Livi got to open her stocking from Great Grandma Doreen and Grandpa Bill she loved all her toys she is very spoiled, but I guess we are pretty spoiled too, we have such a sweet baby! :) We also had a great surprise from Grandpa and Grandma. Thank you so much! It was really a big shocker and a ton of fun!
After all of the craziness we went back to my parents to open our jammies and go to bed so santa could come. Here is the group jammie picture!

Hey Happy New Year!! I hope you're not worried about what Preston said. :) Looks like you had fun!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see Olivia, and holy moly, I can't believe she is walking! I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete