Every week our ward has "play group" for all us mom's to get together and let our kids play... this week we went to Gardener Village and it was so fun! We got to dress all the kids up in their halloween costumes and take pictures everywhere! I was stupid and forgot my camera... but thank you Emily for taking some great pics for me! Here's Livi, the cutest flower in the world.
Liv and Solenne (Emily's little girl) She's a very pink fairy
Liv and Landon (Amber Eddy's little boy, they are just about a week apart)
There is a witch sitting next to us but Liv's big flower head is blocking her :)
Time for a little break
Some of the little ones in our group
Olivia kept trying to escape
Here she goes again
So I tried to distract her with a pumpkin...
but then she tried to eat it.
her and Solenne were all tuckered out and fell asleep almost instantly in the car
Witchy Poo!
It was so much fun... I love our ward!

I love those costumes! Especially Liv's! It looks like her first Halloween is a success so far.
ReplyDelete